Thursday, November 15, 2007

Brotherhood....Newest Members Of Alpha Phi Delta

All I have to say is WOW. Pledging for a Fraternity is amazing. I have learned so much about the people who believed in brotherhood as much as we all do. At first I just wanted to join cause that’s the choice me and my roommate Andy and I decided on. But as time progressed I learned and found out new things. I learned that two of my cousins from my mother side, Alex and Ariel both are brothers from the Seton Hall Chapter. So you can imagine how happy and how proud they were finding out that I may be their future brother. Another thing I learned was the people in this campus chapter and how cool and supportive all the brothers were. I also learned so much from my pledge class and even though we got sick of each other we learned to put our differences aside and work together and accomplish all our assignments. I am Happy to say that I became a brother on Nov. 9th. Ever sine than things have gone incredibly and I just can’t wait until I see my cousin at thanks giving just to hear what crazy and exciting stories they are going to tell me about the Alpha Phi Delta days at Seton Hall. My Cousin Alex’s son Aiden Is only six months old And he told me that it is my job to show the benefits that a National Fraternity has to offer and make him want to be a brother. He wants me to personally talk to Aiden when he is ready which isn’t for another 18 years for that though….can‘t wait.

No comments: