Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Laser Tag With Mi Amigos

This Sunday That just passed was a boring day. There was absolutley nothing to do after the breast cancer walk. All I did was go home and sleep on my couch when I was done. My friend Manny Calls me and asks me whether or not I am going to the laser tag event at 7:00 with the courtyard. Anyone who lives on campus was welcomed to go. So I went. We played three rounds. The first round was exciting. It involved two teams. The red team and the blue team. As the first round begains They play the soundtrack of All the Horror Movies. and My friend Pete and I were hiding behind the wall and we were "Snipers" and as I pull away to tell Pete something I guy in a mask goes in front of my and I scream, Flip tover to the floor and head to the exit. End of story. The other two rounds my team one. But the first round of laser tag was one I will never forget.

No comments: