Tuesday, October 23, 2007

License, No More...

On October 17th was such a sad day for me. For get the fact the Encounter death on more than one occasion, But Today was the day that I had to surrender my license to the Department of Motor Vehicle. The reason for me submitting my license is because of my father. Being that the first car accident that was in on Oct, 1st was my fault and my first real accident, in order for my father to decrease its car insurance payment (because it increased by $500) I had to surrender my license and not be able to drive. I’ve been driving for three years but I feel powerless now that I don’t have a license anymore. I know its only for like a couple of months but I still want to be able to know that I can drive anyone if they are in need of a driver. I know I am not a expert but I still believe that I am a decent driver. I’ve driven to so many places within the three years I’ve been driving. I’ve driven to Florida, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, North and South Carolina, Delaware, Virginia and Georgia. All I know is that I miss my License So much and I can’t wait to be on the road again.

No comments: