Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Monday October 1st, 2007

Monday October 1st, 2007 was the day that I made a mistake. I don’t remember what I was thinking. All I Remember hearing my friend’s voice saying “Eddie!” Than I just came back to reality and hit the car in front of me. I didn’t know what I was going to do. But of course I did the right thing, we exchange information and we waited for the proper authorities. I told them what happened and now its waiting game in regards to insurance payments. Also I feel the need of getting a job and trying to fix the problem so I can at least show my parents that I’m responsible. But I have about 3 months to save up the money to fix that car and at least show that I can do it. I don’t know though. My parents are very disappointed in me and I don’t feel too comfortable with that idea. I know that the still love me and love the fact that I’m ok. But I’m never going to hear the end of this. I am trying so hard. So hopefully things work out.

No comments: