Sunday, September 16, 2007

It Begins...

Today was a very intresting day. Today I Went with my lovely girlfriend to my cousin Alex's house. The main reason for this visit was to see my little baby cousin Aiden. He is five months old. He is the most adorble thing you have ever seen. This is my cousin's first child. Baby Aiden is such a playful and funny baby, filled with love and joy. I was playing with all morning and my girlfriend helped my cousin put the baby to sleep. I was actually amazed to see that she was able to take care of Aiden like that. Not that she is not capable of doing so, its just that it amazed me just to see her motherly instincts in action. She looked at me with such a puzzled look but no words could have describe how incredible she really is. It was such a picture perfect moment when She was holding Aiden in her arms. The picture will be up soon, that you will be able to see what I was talking about. Well that was pretty much my sunday spent. The only thing I did after was go to the final bid for the fraternity I am pledging to, but i feel like I've said to much and really comment anymore on that. The only thing I could say that pledging offically starts tommorrow for me and my roommates. hopefully things will go well and I will keep you posted on any updates on that topic. "Take care and Good Night!"

No comments: