Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lost.....

It is a scary thing not noing where you are, Where you stand? How well your really doing? Will you accomplish all your goals? And last but not least, will I get back on track? Of course these aren't all the questions but these are just an example of what I am facing. Sadly enough I Really can't say my current problem do to the fact some of the activites that I am involved with can not be discussed with anyone. However, the things I can discuss are my academics. Although it feels that I am doing the same things in some of classes, still some sort of progress has to be made. which means if there is a part of me that is not doing the best that I can than everyday I decrease as the semester ends. But how do I find out and must importanly, how do I fix it. maybe I am just paranoid. Maybe I just get so trapped in to a corner that I don't know how to push myself out of it. Asking is the easiest way. But how do i fix it is difficult to day. Maybe I just have to suck it up In order to progress. So starting tommorrow i will ask all my teachers what i must do in order to redeem myself If I am not performing to the best of my abilibtie. All I have to Do Is Be Brave...

No comments: