Friday, September 21, 2007

West Vs. Cent

I don’t know if anyone is interested in this bit of news, but I am proud to announce that Kanye West’s “Graduation” Album has out sold 50 Cent “Curtis” Album. And let me just say that I am so happy. Up to this day I haven’t stop listening to the “Graduation” album. Kanye West releases a number of 3 albums and let me say it as good as the other two. 50 Cent, although his first album was pretty good, his skills and attitude towards making music sort of decreased in my eyes and am really disappointed. I am not a fan of his music anymore. There certain songs I can stomach but as far quality is concerned not his best work. This new Kanye album is very easy to listen, he produce most of his album and each song creates a flow that just makes it seem and if its one big song. I am mostly excited for seeing what he can come out with next. Hopefully he can step up his “skills” in order to come out with the something a little better than the “Curtis” album.

No comments: