Sunday, December 2, 2007

2-0 Broadway...

I was supposed to write this blog a while ago, but I finally have the chance to write it. So the reason for why I am 2-0 with Broadway is because I was scheduled to go see Spamalot. But sadly I didn’t get to see it because there was so payment issue with the school. That’s understandable but the thing is that I was looking forward to Avenue Q. But than the Broadway Strike Happened, I felt like I couldn’t catch a brake. I mean I am happy that the strike is over and I can go watch the shows but when you stop and think about it, this situation really gives you a chance to really appreciate Broadway. That’s one of the things that make New York special. For this strike New York (economically) took a hit of 38 million in losses due to this strike. But you know what the shows that the people that work on these plays and shows truly pour out their soul when they perform because I love it and I just can’t get enough. I can’t wait to go back. You hear me Ave Q! I can’t wait to go and see you!

No comments: