Sunday, December 2, 2007

When Will I drive again?

According to my parents, I am not going to be able to drive until February. My father told me that by than he would have changed his insurance company, and then that is the only time when I can go for my license. This sucks because I can’t wait and I want to be able to drive. I feel so stuck in Staten Island. Not that it’s a bad place. But I am use to living in Brooklyn and driving all over Brooklyn, Maryland, New Jersey, Philly, and Florida. I use to drive my mother everywhere and I didn’t have a problem because I love driving. But also I knew that the car was mine after I was done driving her around. I have a trip coming up in April and hopefully I will be able to drive on that trip with my brothers. Also when I had a car I was able to go out and leave this hill. But for now I have to find way a round. My roommate is usually nice and we go around but I don’t know anymore. But I also wonder how I am going to be behind the wheel. I did into a car accident and yeah I am over it but its going to be a while until I start driving. I don’t know, I feel a little scared to get back into it. But we will see I guess. I got a lot of thinking and revaluating to do.

No comments: