Sunday, December 2, 2007

Broke, No Job

It sucks not having a job; I need some sort of income. I mean I do have money in my account. But I worked so hard to build it up and I don’t want it decreasing. I am not cheap but I just want so money on the side so that money that I have in the banks can be use when I really needed, in case of an emergency, you know something to lean on. I apply around the area and even in Brooklyn and no luck. Wow I don’t what I am going to do. This isn’t even a journal entry or a blog. This is my own why for pleading for help. I need to be able to support myself. But I don’t where to start. Another fact is not having a car anymore, I know that there’s public transportation. But I am not a Staten Local. I know I should take the time to learn but I just don’t. I guess I can’t get help if I don’t help myself. …

No comments: